Microneedling with SkinPen
Microneedling is a procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin causing minor injuries. These pricks eventually heal and generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, and toned skin. This procedure is mainly used on the face to reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and large pores
45 – 60 mins
Why microneedling is different at Chin Up! Aesthetics
How do microneedling sessions work?
- Phase 1: Swelling. The medical provider will pierce your skin using the SkinPen device. This will trigger your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase 2: Reproduction. During this phase, the wound will rebuild with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels will develop
- Phase 3: Remodeling. The micro-injuries will be replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
What areas can I treat?
What benefits will I see?
- Improved skin texture, reduces wrinkles, and minimizes fine lines.
- Reduced the appearance of static lines, sun damage, skin scarring, acne scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, age spots, and rosacea.
- Rejuvenate the skin making it shine!
When should I expect to see results?
Are you ready to keep your Chin Up with us?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.